Sunday, November 23, 2008

A LISTLESS LIST

Seems I've been tagged by StinkyLulu (in league with Blog Cabins). The assignment - to make a list of 26 films, each of whose titles starts with a different letter of the alphabet. I thought of doing 26 I loved. But - of the few "X" films I've seen, there hasn't been one I've even liked. How about 26 I desperately want to see? Same roadblock. Can't think of a single unseen "X" title I have the slightest interest in tracking down. So here's what I wound up with. A list of 26 films I just don't care for. I've tried 'em all. Some twice. But they're just not for me.

Behold:

26 SHRUGS (from A to Z)

ARSENIC AND OLD LACE
BLAZING SADDLES
CASABLANCA
DARLING LILI
ELVIRA MADIGAN
A FISH CALLED WANDA
GIANT
HARRY AND TONTO
ICE STATION ZEBRA
JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR
KISMET (1944)
LAWRENCE OF ARABIA
MOURNING BECOMES ELECTRA
NINOTCHKA
ON GOLDEN POND
PARDON MY SARONG
QUEEN KELLY
THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW
SLEUTH (1972)
TEA AND SYMPATHY
UNDER THE CHERRY MOON
VAMPYR
WEEKEND AT THE WALDORF
X Y AND ZEE
YANKEE DOODLE DANDY
ZARDOZ

26 things I definitely don't want for Christmas.

No comments: